Monday, July 20, 2020

Management Skills Needed IT Networks

This is probably my most compelling reason for taking a test remotely … we have more control over our pre-exam routine. As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I played Call of Duty, one of my favorite video games, just moments before my exam. Doing this removed nearly all the anxiety and stress I had going into this exam and put me in the best state of mind.

For you, (and also for me), this process might involve making a cup of coffee, going for a run or just reviewing your notes. Taking the exam remotely gives you more control of your mental state going into the exam.
4. Testing Where You Studied

During the exam, I almost forgot I was taking an IT certification exam. That was the fun part for me. I had spent time studying for CompTIA Linux+, using tools like CompTIA CertMaster, in the same environment where I took my exam. The effect was that it often just felt like another study session, which relieved the pressure a bit and allowed me to think more clearly.

More Info: what jobs can you get with an a+ certification

No comments:

Post a Comment